What follows are links to our current and past newsletters, called Circuit Rider, all of which are in PDF format.
Want to know the weekly buzz? Click here for this weeks bulletin!
- June 2017 Circuit Rider
- May 2017 Circuit Rider
- April 2017 Circuit Rider
- March 2017 Circuit Rider
- February 2017 Circuit Rider
- December 2016/January 2017 Circuit Rider
- November 2016 Circuit Rider
- October 2016 Circuit Rider
- September 2016 Circuit Rider
- August 2016 Circuit Rider
- July 2016 Circuit Rider
- June 2016 Circuit Rider
- May 2016 Circuit Rider
- April 2016 Circuit Rider
- March 2016 Circuit Rider
- February 2016 Circuit Rider
- December 2015-January 2016 Circuit Rider
- November 2015 Circuit Rider (Part 1)
- November 2015 Circuit Rider (Part 2)
- October 2015 Circuit Rider
- September 2015 Circuit Rider
- August 2015 Circuit Rider
- July 2015 Circuit Rider
- June 2015 Circuit Rider
- May 2015 Circuit Rider
- April 2015 Circuit Rider
- March 2015 Circuit Rider
- February 2015 Circuit Rider
Do We Have Your E-Mail Address?
We send our monthly Circuit Rider via email when possible – and of course have it available on the web.
We began with the December/January 2009 issue. It has worked well through the years but we honor your request to receive a hard copy. Those on email will also receive the Short Circuit, a weekly email with important updates and reminders.
Knowing full well that our records will not be 100% up-to-date regarding emails, it will be a trial and error process. Just send a short note via email to email@example.com.
Here are some other facts that would be helpful for the office to know: Have your adult children moved out of your home and are on their own? Perhaps they have their own apartment and are still receiving church mail at home. Perhaps they are still living at home but would like to receive their own church mail at your house. Perhaps they are in college or military and would like to receive the Circuit Rider by email.
Those without email will continue to receive the Circuit Rider by traditional post and hard copies will be available at church.
Click image for this month’s Stewardship