- Welcome & greet those who walk through the doors on Sunday morning! Serve once a year, once a month, or whenever you can at the worship service of your choice.
- Serve one month a year in the worship service of your choice; pass out bulletins and collect the offering.
Sanctuary Support Team:
- Make the musicians & pastors heard! Record services for shut-ins. No experience needed, training available.
Campanile Bell Choir:
- Weekly Monday practices; perform once a month at 11:00 a.m.
Holy Grounds Host:
- Sign up to provide food for our fellowship time between the 8:45 and 11 o’clock hour services.
- Weekly Thursday practice at 7:00 p.m.; sing at 11:00 a.m. service, September-June (traditional music selections)
8:45 Service Praise Team:
- Voices and instruments welcome! Weekly Monday 7:00 p.m. practices; sing at the 8:45 a.m. service (contemporary music selections)
- Thursday evening meal (4:30-5:30 p.m.) for anyone in the community.
- One week in the summer for youth and adults.
- Provide hot vegetable casseroles, salads, and cookies or cake occasionally for a friends and members of our Church family.